This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001897] lpc2xxx CAN driver improvements / enhancements
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 14:20:43 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001897] lpc2xxx CAN driver improvements / enhancements
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001897-104 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #17 from Uwe Kindler <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
(In reply to comment #16)
> Uwe, could I ask you for a testing application code? Wanna test this bug on
> couple of 2294H, 2294H/01
you simply need to create an eCos configuration with CAN support. Than create
an application that opens the CAN driver and that CAN send and receive CAN
As soon as you physically disconnect the CAN bus from your LPC2294 the problem
will show up.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.