This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001897] lpc2xxx CAN driver improvements / enhancements
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 06:10:44 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001897] lpc2xxx CAN driver improvements / enhancements
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001897-104 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #19 from Uwe Kindler <email@example.com> ---
We just bought a new LPC-L2294-1MB board from Olimex for a new project. While
out old LPC-E2294 board has an on LPC2294 the new Olimex board has a LPC2294/01
(suffix 01) proxessor. I tested the bus-off problem with this new variant and
it shows the same behaviour - a bus off condition will block application
execution because error ISR is called again and again. So the problem still
exists for new LPC-2294 variants
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.