This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001897] lpc2xxx CAN driver improvements / enhancements
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 05:45:28 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001897] lpc2xxx CAN driver improvements / enhancements
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001897-104 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #23 from Uwe Kindler <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
Created attachment 2367
Updated patch against CVS head
Hi Sergei, I updated the patch and created a diff agains the latest CVS head.
The function lpc2xxx_reset_error_counters() is available now only if
CYGHWR_DEVS_CAN_LPC2XXX_BUSOFF_WORKAROUND is defined because it is only used if
the work around is active an will produce a compiler warning otherwise.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.