Re: [libc-alpha] Re: [open-source] Re: Wish for 2002 ...

Kaz Kylheku <kaz@ashi.footprints.net>:
> The problem with some people is that they have Unix blinders on their
> eyes.

Speaking just for me, I don't think I have Linux blinders on my eyes.
I can see other platforms, but I *choose* to ignore them on the theory
that if I ignore them hard enough they will go away.

This theory is obviously crazy.  However, it also appears to be working.
--

To stay young requires the unceasing cultivation of the ability to
unlearn old falsehoods.