This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: conflicting types for '__lll_lock_wait'
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: german <emails5 at ciudad dot com dot ar>
- Cc: libc-ports at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:03:54 -0500
- Subject: Re: conflicting types for '__lll_lock_wait'
On Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 12:19:41AM -0300, german wrote:
> The idea is the following one; I am traying to compile cross compiler who
> runs on uclibc in i386 and that he generates binary code for i386-glibc. But
> when wanting to compile the glibc library I get this error:
It looks like you're trying to build for an "i386" target. You can't
build NPTL for i386; it requires i486 or higher.