Re: Question about /dev/clipboard

On Thu, Oct 05, 2000 at 06:59:34PM -0500, Matthew Smith wrote:
>Does anyone know the status of the /dev/clipboard support in cygwin?  I just
>checked out cygwin via anon cvs, and I'm interested in taking a stab at
>finishing it.  Any pointers would be helpful.  Thanks!

The status is that there is no /dev/clipboard support in cygwin.  We're
waiting for #!&%^ legal papers from Chuck Wilson so that we can officially
incorporate his patches.

Both of us are enjoying the legal end of things very much, but I think that
Chuck's enjoyment probably has an edge right now.

In fact, we've both talked in private email about how much we'd like to quit
our computer related jobs and concentrate on the law full-time.

Hopefully, I'm not misremembering what we wrote.  It was either the
above or we were contemplating poking our eyes out with soldering irons.
I can't remember which we were talking about and I can't easily check
since I'm having a hard time seeing the screen right now.

cgf