RE: Two snapshot bugs

> > Are both problems fixed or just the rxvt?

It appears to me that both problems have been at least significantly reduced
(see below).

>>  I duplicated the rxvt problem
> > myself so I was pretty sure that that was ok.  I can't duplicate the
> > random command crashing problem.
> >

> It is not command crashing. It is bash getting EOF sporadically and
exiting.

OK, yep, that sounds exactly like what I was seeing.

> Yes, I did have the same problem, and it is still there in the 20001-08
> snapshot. I'm running Win2kSP1 with IE5.5. bash (started via cygwin.bat)
> simply displays "logout" and you have to manually kill it.

I haven't seen that yet.  It appears to me that it's fixed in the 10-8
snapshot, or at least considerably reduced.

> Also, recent snapshots show high CPU usage sometimes.

I'm seeing this too.  It appears to be primarily when I use rxvt as my
terminal though.

[snip]

Gary R. Van Sickle (tiberius@braemarinc.com)
Braemar Inc.