Re: Port of Cygwin to the the Alpha processor ?

At 09:38 AM 10/12/2000, John Beardmore wrote:
>What's the state of play porting Cygwin to NT4 on the Alpha processor ?
>
>Has any work been done, and if so, is it available for download, and
>what apps have been ported ?
>
>If there's nothing in place at the moment, does anybody have any feel
>for how much work might be involved in bootstrapping the process ?
>

>Cheers, J/.
>--
>John Beardmore

John,

If you didn't get any responses other than mine to your previous email on
this subject, your best bet for finding out the state is to look at the
email archives.  There was definitely someone who was working on getting
something going with Alpha but I don't remember how far it got.  I know
there was email to this list about what had been done and where it was
available so checking the archives should turn up something.