Re: Building in Cygwin to execute in Windows

(http://www.delorie.com/archives/browse.cgi?p=cygwin-developers/2000/03/15/04:43:54)

> that it needs gcc-2.95.2-mingw-extra.tar.gz for -mno-cygwin to work.
>
> Could someone tell me if I should download the above file and extract it
> into the lib directory for my application to work from the Windows
> Command Prompt?

You must use the -mno-cygwin switch for the compilation as well as the link
process.  Did you do this?  What libraries are you using when linking?

Cheers,

=====
Earnie Boyd
mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com