Re: Adding Cygwin FAQ to distro

You realize that a FAQ included in a distribution is guaranteed to
be out-of-date almost immediately, right?

"I checked the FAQ and it didn't even mention this!  I think a simple
thing like this should be in the FAQ!"

"It is in the FAQ."

"It's not in my FAQ!"

"Well, you have to read the latest FAQ."

"How was I supposed to know that there was a newer FAQ?!!!"

"Did you check the FAQ entry on this?"

(scuffle ensues)

cgf

cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.