This is the mail archive of the
ecos-bugs@sources.redhat.com
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1000031] New: GCC linker crashes with included object file
- From: bugzilla at ecoscentric dot com
- To: ecos-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 13:10:46 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: [Bug 1000031] New: GCC linker crashes with included object file
http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1000031
Summary: GCC linker crashes with included object file
Product: eCos
Version: 2.0b1
Platform: Other
OS/Version: ARM
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: normal
Component: GNUPro Toolkit Documentation
AssignedTo: jifl@ecoscentric.com
ReportedBy: oyvind.harboe@zylin.com
QAContact: ecos-bugs@sources.redhat.com
I'll try to narrow this down some more, but here is what I've got so far:
$ arm-elf-gcc -nostartfiles -L../ramapp/install/lib -Ttarget.ld -mcpu=arm7tdmi -
nostdlib output/./main.o
collect2: ld terminated with signal 11 [Segmentation fault]
I'll attach my repository and the main.o file above
$ arm-elf-gcc -v
Reading specs from /cygdrive/c/e21/workspace/ecos-install/ecos/gnutools/arm-elf/
bin/../lib/gcc-lib/arm-elf/3.2.1/specs
Configured with: /local/demonweb/tools/ecos-gnutools-v1.4/r2/arm-elf/cygwin/tar_
bz2/source/gcc-3.2.1/configure --target=arm-elf --prefix=/local/demonweb/tools/e
cos-gnutools-v1.4/r2/arm-elf/cygwin/tar_bz2/opt/ecos/gnutools/arm-elf --enable-l
anguages=c,c++ --with-gnu-as --with-gnu-ld --with-newlib --with-gxx-include-dir=
/local/demonweb/tools/ecos-gnutools-v1.4/r2/arm-elf/cygwin/tar_bz2/opt/ecos/gnut
ools/arm-elf/arm-elf/include
Thread model: single
gcc version 3.2.1
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.