This is the mail archive of the ecos-bugs@sources.redhat.com mailing list for the eCos project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Test Results-Resend by December 31th


Deppression is caused by Weight problems

V.I.0*X,X      25  m.g     3O  PilLS  72.50

V.1.A.G,R.A    1oo  m'g     32  Pi||S  149.00

C.1*A.L.1'S    2O  m.g     10  PIL|S  79.oo

get it quickly :  http://faztsitez.com/?wid=209015     ! Same Day Sh1pp1ng !

We Also have in StOck:
 
X.A,N*A.X      1  m*g       30  P!|LS  79.0O

P*R*O'Z'A'C    20  m*g    3o  PILlS  11O.oO

P,A.X.1,L       20  m,g      2O  P1l|S  155.00

M.E.R'I.D.I*A    10  m.g       3o  Pil|S  147.oO








miss you

Karl Blake
Guard
Vita Needle Company, Needham, 02492, United States of America
Phone: 612-741-1541
Mobile: 278-117-1737
Email: yfuduqabaw@freeweb.de

your reply to this confirmation message is not needed

This freeware is a 39 month trial version

NOTES:
The contents of this connection is for attention and should not be vertebra inattentive

eccentric swoop gorgon

Time: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 04:32:26 +0200



Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]