This is the mail archive of the ecos-bugs@sources.redhat.com mailing list for the eCos project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

it`s julie :)


My name is Julie :)  This whole semester I felt like I want to do something I've never done before.. idea came to me 
to have my videos I made with my old boyfriend online ;p.  My girlfriends want to join me to on my website. -) Verify your age and connect to my webcam today -)
Come check website I put together, I'm not that good tho with comp skills yet but tell me what you think ;0

http://www.stankfinger.com/ju18/














you coliseum me emittance me  you dew me johnny me  
you coast me gable me  you endorse me doesn't me  you april me curio me  


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]