This is the mail archive of the
ecos-bugs@sourceware.org
mailing list for the eCos project.
Training in the Judgment Business - Great fresh Business idea
- From: "ressie fernandez" <nicolas at artalumni dot com>
- To: "Shavon Harper" <ecos-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 20:57:15 +0600
- Subject: Training in the Judgment Business - Great fresh Business idea
- Reply-to: "ressie fernandez" <nicolas at artalumni dot com>
Hi Lori,
6 months ago I was let go from my employment I held for 25 plus years.
I can't thank you enough for establishing me in this new enterprise. You
have given me a new lease on life. Already realizing twice as much as I
earned in my old job.
I purchased a 2005 Jag. Taking home 6 digit level in 18 months. I am
having a great time in this business. It is enjoyable and I am a hero to the
judges and to my clients. What an exciting occupation to be in.
Doing exactly what your instructions recommends me to do, is working out
perfectly. I go to the court house and locate all of the clients I can
handle.
I employ your advanced reporting services to find all assets. Using your
fill in the blank forms I mail them to the appropriate firms. Then the funds
arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic. I love it.
I can take a holiday when ever I have the impulse to do so. France and
river cruise up the Rein this year.
Show this letter to others. This profession is so huge it needs many more
of us assisting the courts and the people who have been damaged.
Sincerely,
Leon C. Oregon
This might be you!
Continue to web site below where we provide you more indepth details about
our process at 0 outlay or obligation. You do not have anything to lose and
lots to gain.
http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/tantan_taddeoh/?e=r.Obtain excellent income
while helping others
Just above to study more or to discontinue receiving additional information
and then to see location