This is the mail archive of the ecos-bugs@sourceware.org mailing list for the eCos project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
I work in an office where there is always food to snack on. I kept trying different diet pills to lose the extra pounds but none of them worked because I was always hungry. Within two weeks of taking Hoodia Maximum Strength I not only lose the extra pounds but can walk by the snack machine without a second glance. Best of all, I finally caught the attention of my office worker and he asked me out. Thank you Hoodia Maximum Strength for changing my life!! http://ewe.healthlylife-website.info thanks
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |