This is the mail archive of the
ecos-bugs@sourceware.org
mailing list for the eCos project.
Testimonial from HGH Customers
- From: "HGH Testimonials" <suzai at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: gdb-owner at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha-help at sources dot redhat dot com, mrg at sources dot redhat dot com, ecos-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com, bje at sources dot redhat dot com, gsl-discuss-return at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date:
- Subject: Testimonial from HGH Customers
"With your HGH product I have experienced the following:
Improved quality of deep sleep, enhanced energy levels,
tighter, more hydrated, smoother skin, decrease in body
fat without exercise, increase in lean body mass,
sharper memory and concentration, increased energy levels,
and an enhanced feeling of well being.
I am so grateful that I happened upon your article in the
paper when I did. Thank you!"
- Nancy Chavarria
"I've only used HGH so far and thought
it was great. When I was using it I felt very energetic
and alive. After I finished that bottle I was waiting
for some more to come from the US in which I had a
2 week break. During that time, I could feel the
difference without it. Luckily I have stocked up on
it now and I will always continue to use it.
It gave me the results I need!!"
- Julie Kazakov
"Suzanne and I were on a mini vacation recently,
and, although being told you look like your in
your 50's isn't a compliment to a guy in his 40's,
but, when you're in your 60's,
it is high praise indeed!"
- Monte Walker
Order online directly and securely from our website
http://forumshgh.com
did this campaign reach you in error?
ps: remove from our website