This is the mail archive of the ecos-bugs@sourceware.org mailing list for the eCos project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

[Bug 1000566] ecos-install.tcl install fails: "Failed to retrievemetadata"/Bad option


http://bugzilla.ecoscentric.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1000566





--- Comment #4 from ravi <rrajapakse@bfrx.com>  2008-06-04 17:53:54 ---
(In reply to comment #3)
> Ah, you said initially it was tcl 8.4 :-).
> So indeed tcl 8.0 can't be supported. I would need to have it in order to
> verify what was needed to make it work. tcl 8.0 is so old now I'm not too
> worried about that, so I'm closing this bug.

Yes, I had tcl 8.4 installed, but it was picking up an old 8.0 in the search
path. So I updated and corrected the path. 
Sorry about that. 
Thanks for your time and help.


-- 
Configure bugmail: http://bugzilla.ecoscentric.com/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]