Re: gdb remote debug problem

I discovered the difference between yesterday and today.

Today, when I started doing this work, I created a script to configure
the environment that changed the PATH environment variable to include
/usr/local/ecos/i386/bin where I put the toolchain executables.

Yesterday, I used a tcsh command to put this path element at the head
of the 'path' list.

  set path = (/usr/local/ecos/i386/bin $path)

I'm not sure why this makes a difference.  When I set the path today
using this method, gdb works.