RedBoot port to Xingu 8001

Hi,

We have ported RedBoot to our Xingu 8001 platform,
which is based on the Intel XScale processor.

The patch is based on an ecos cvs checkout of 2001-07-31.
The port itself is based on the iq80310 code.

Two (major) changes were needed for RedBoot/eCos itself :
- one change allows us to autodetect and use different kinds of flash
  at different addresses, without needing to rebuild RedBoot for each
  possible combination.
  (affecting Intel strata flash, amd29xxxx flash, io/flash and
  redboot/flash)

- another change moves the fis directory downwards, so that
  there is no conflict for our vhdl code in flash.
  (affecting redboot.flash)

The shell script will configure ecos for a default ROMable
RedBoot for Xingu.

More information about Xingu can be found here :
  <http://www.acunia.com/xingu.html>

Greetings,
--
Jeroen Dobbelaere
Embedded Software Engineer

ACUNIA Embedded Solutions
http://www.acunia.com

ecos20010731-xingu.patch.bz2

prepare_conf.sh

cdl_component CYG_HAL_STARTUP {
	user_value ROM
};

cdl_option CYG_HAL_ARM_XINGU_VHDL_CODE {
	user_value "Xingu"
};

cdl_option CYGBLD_REDBOOT_MIN_IMAGE_SIZE {
  user_value 0x40000
};

cdl_option CYGDAT_REDBOOT_CUSTOM_VERSION {
  user_value true "20010731-AES1Pre"
};

cdl_option CYGBLD_GLOBAL_COMMAND_PREFIX {
user_value xscale-elf
};