RE: Boot Code in ECOS

I would start in packages/hal/powerpc/arch/current/src/vectors.S and
judiciously use "Find files containing text" (in Windows) or find & grep (in
Linux).

FWIW, I am very new to eCos (you can see all of my newbie posts in the last
two weeks or so), but I found out about vector.S by reading the "eCos(tm)
Reference Manual".  Thanks to the eCos team for writing that.

--wpd