NEC V850 ICE debugger software

Hi All,

We're currently porting eCos 2 to the Falcom XXL module with a NEC
V850/SA1 processor. I ran into some problems and convinced my customer
to invest in a in-circuit emulator to save valuable time. After weeks of
struggling, the ICE finally arrived this week, but NEC does not want to
sell us ID850, the debugger software needed to operate the ICE. Instead,
they want me to buy debugger software from third parties:

Unfortunately we cannot provide you with the ID850. This debugger tool
will not
be provided in Europe. Only IAR and GHS tools are supported.
<<

Besided that this means another valuable investment, I'm affraid I
cannot use it because I want to use v850ice.exe that bridges between GDB
and ID850. So can anyone on this list advice me what to do? Is someone
willing to copy the files that I need, or would sell his license or
something like that?

I really hope someone can help me...!

Kind Regards,
Bert