Silent Mode

Hello all,

I am making a flavor of ecos that runs silently (except if it receives a ctrl-c character). Things are going pretty well, as most of the text output that comes out of redboot is easily searchable.

One little character eludes me though. On bootup, redboot outputs a '+' symbol that i can't seem to track down anywhere. I have no idea how i would even search for it.

Anyone know where i can find this elusive '+' symbol?

Thanks,

-Adam