This is the mail archive of the libc-alpha@sourceware.org mailing list for the glibc project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: [PATCH 1/2] Remove 32 bit sparc v7 support



On 13/11/2019 17:34, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> 
> 
> On 13/11/2019 17:32, Joseph Myers wrote:
>> On Wed, 13 Nov 2019, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
>>
>>> The patch is straighforward:
>>>
>>>   - The sparc32 v8 implementations are moved as the generic ones.
>>
>> This needs touching no-longer-generated files to be removed from 
>> build-many-glibcs.py just as the previous patch did.
>>
> 
> Right, I though I have missed it in some rebase. I will add them again.
> 


I will commit this shortly if no one opposes it, I am just finishing
a smoke test on sparcv9 and sparc64.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]