regression in tgamma?

Jeff Johnston jjohnstn@redhat.com
Thu Dec 17 21:28:12 GMT 2020

Thanks Keith,

I have modified er_lgamma.c, erf_lgamma.c, w_tgamma.c, wf_tgamma.c based on
code changes in picolibc.
I did not add the new ___ieee754_ sub-functions and instead modified the
existing code assuming that the function
was called with *signgam = 0.  We can always do a merge from picolibc in
the future.

With the new code, the test runs as expected.

Paul, please confirm before tomorrow.

Thanks,

-- Jeff J.