This is the mail archive of the systemtap@sourceware.org mailing list for the systemtap project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

[Bug bpf/23860] unknown opcode 0x8f in string manipulation code


https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=23860

Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            |mark at klomp dot org

--- Comment #1 from Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org> ---
If I am decoding this correctly this would be BPF_ALU64 | BPF_NEG | BPF_X.
I am not sure that combination makes sense. I don't believe you can negate a
source operand. You seem to only be able to negate the dest operand (register).

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]