This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001764] Enhancement of MMC/SD over SPI driver
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-bugs at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 05 May 2013 16:09:42 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001764] Enhancement of MMC/SD over SPI driver
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001764-13 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #20 from Mike Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
After getting some help from Ilija and a lot of debugging, I believe the
exception problem is limited only to FXM. My application is quite stable on
non-FXM hardware. My application is quite stable when I disable SPI DMA on FXM.
The problem seems to be related to DMA with FXM. Any further discussion from me
will be moved to the FXM bug.
Therefore, from my point of view, the only real issue with MMC is the problem
Samsung card, which I think could be ignored for now and the code could be
committed to CVS. The failing card came from a retailer that is known to sell
old products from time to time and I doubt anyone will have a problem.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.