This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001539] Single precision floating point math library
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: unassigned at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2013 12:24:11 +0000
- Subject: [Bug 1001539] Single precision floating point math library
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-1001539-777 at http dot bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org/>
Please do not reply to this email, use the link below.
--- Comment #28 from Jonathan Larmour <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---
(In reply to comment #27)
> I reproduced your tests and it come back to me. In case of default
> CYGNUM_LIBM_COMPATIBILITY configuration the real error is EDOM, but POSIX
> model doesn't seem to support it. The cases that test EDOM should be
> excluded for POSIX. (Please see comment 21 and patch sample below.
I may not be following your reasoning, but POSIX behaviour does require EDOM.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.