This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
exception rises calling cyg_thread_delete()
- From: "Mik Prog" <mikprog at gmail dot com>
- To: ecos-devel at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:32:05 +0100
- Subject: exception rises calling cyg_thread_delete()
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=aa2b3hPHyF1Aakiu5AXgDiv4QwJS5jdL5sk9fa/kR3q2l8v1DGw+bv2ebvvIUf1sIyvJV13jVGHTI85mZsjz5Yf8nWz5hIlRPKi3if+ANvZnCC325MArBgkEqUy+GpYCrSUBUDJuG882se2xwb5CH8g/DumZC+j/J3JpJdcT8zg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=PC4xS6GjUuBBs1cWeMaE7JUxLVpioT9dOpSx0ii9kR/RukaWs9e6JzJNSijhd8tjS5tJxtCTw5acYnPr16TM6flYLkqiINiXUgcVdZ1ZcoduXI8xukKYUAuhYcgkEYArNW6D5tt9dPoZw7MYaraJZzSK94Scx13B1l1npj7yLgk=
apologies if the argument has been discussed already (could not find
anything about it!).
I'm new in eCos world and now I am facing an annoying problem: I get a
crash calling cyg_thread_delete().
The exception I get is on Cyg_Alarm::~Cyg_Alarm(), which is called by
The most annoying thing is that this crash happens randomly: I have an
environment running 7 threads, out of which 6 should be deleted.
Deleting the first one is usually Ok and crash happens when deleting
2nd or 3rd or 4th and so on... randomly.
I first call the release function, just to unlock pending calls:
cyg_thread_release( *(cyg_handle_t*)(pHandle) );
then the deletion one, which crashes:
if ( ! cyg_thread_delete (*(cyg_handle_t*)(pHandle)) )
diag_printf("\nERROR: Thread deletion failed!\n"); // I
don't get this: an exception arise.
I've tried to suspend the thread before delete it, but doesn't help.
Does anyone has any clue about what is going on?
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks a lot!