Re: floppy access in cygwin

hi,

i had formatted the disc and copied a few files onto it to make
sure the floppy was ok before i issued "dd" command. and i m
certain there's no other process occupying the floppy drive.
btw, i am using windosw me and might it be the origin of the
problem? :p

anyway, i'll try cygwin list. thanx Jonathan and Lewin!

kc