This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
RE: Embedded scripting language
- From: Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc dot com>
- To: Robert Cragie <rcc at jennic dot com>
- Cc: "David N. Welton" <davidw at dedasys dot com>,Oyvind Harboe <oyvind dot harboe at zylin dot com>,ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 06:01:00 -0700
- Subject: RE: [ECOS] Embedded scripting language
- Organization: MLB Associates
- References: <NMEDLDELHPEFHOMFIJBHEEFHDBAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 2004-02-13 at 03:55, Robert Cragie wrote:
> Python would be really cool.
> Some work was done a while ago to port it to VxWorks - here's a link, which
> contains quite a lot of useful info:
> Also for QNX:
I have actually run Python on eCos :-) Configuration and getting it
setup is rather tedious (which is why I've not posted those ideas yet),
but it does provide a lush environment.
Gary Thomas <email@example.com>
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss