Re: ECOS - MIPS

i dont understand why ecos restricts its users with a configtool and
templates. i want a clean makefile and module structure. not structuring with
a config tool or hardware environment. it is really diffucult to add or
remove a new file. also many files are coupled each other.

i have a board that implements mips core and different to atlas board. there
must be a clean version of ecos that includes pure mips dependencies. atlas
dependencies makes people to change their OS choice...

does anyone think that it is really configurable ? i dont think so...

OS must fit the environment, environment must not.

SalÄ 21 Haziran 2005 05:40 Ãs tarihinde, rramesh@connextechnology.com ÅunlarÄ
yazmÄÅtÄ: