Re: loading and executing an ELF image from flash.

The reason I need to load an ELF image is because we have both
internal RAM and external RAM in our system and we would like to place
code in the critical path in internal RAM for faster access and leave
the non-critical code in external RAM.

Because the two regions cannot be made contiguous, I cannot load it as
one binary image.

Thanks, David