This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: eCos engineering contact in RedHat
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: Dave Maley <dmaley at redhat dot com>
- Cc: ecos-maintainers at sources dot redhat dot com,Mark Salter <msalter at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 23:03:46 -0700
- Subject: Re: eCos engineering contact in RedHat
- Organization: eCosCentric Ltd.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dave Maley wrote:
Hello. One of my TAM accounts, Tekelec, has requested a contact within
our embedded (eCos) engineering group to ask a few questions about eCos
My understanding of the current position is that Red Hat doesn't do any
eCos development any more, only RedBoot, although if Mark Salter (CC'd) is
reading this I would be more than happy to be corrected... I don't want to
start tell anyone that if it isn't true (FWIW I haven't so far, but it's
what I believe is the case in practice).
I wasn't able to find much recent information regarding eCos on
the Red Hat Intranet so I wasn't sure where to direct this request, or
if eCos is even part of Red Hat anymore.
Mark Salter <email@example.com> is the best starting point for anything
eCos/RedBoot related within Red Hat I guess - he can pass you on to
someone else if not.
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
--[ "You can complain because roses have thorns, or you ]--
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine