This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Bug 1001344] Allow nc_test_slave for lwIP to compile for targets with 128KiB RAM.
- From: bugzilla-daemon at bugs dot ecos dot sourceware dot org
- To: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 21:11:02 +0100
- Subject: [Bug 1001344] Allow nc_test_slave for lwIP to compile for targets with 128KiB RAM.
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/>
Please do not reply to this email. Use the web interface provided at:
--- Comment #1 from Sergei Gavrikov <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2011-09-26 21:11:01 BST ---
(In reply to comment #0)
> Created an attachment (id=1377)
> Reduce stack usage of nc_test_slave
> Network characterization test for lwIP (nc_test_slave.c) doesn't
> compile for targets with RAM <= 128KiB. The problem can be solved by
> reducing stack sizes of several threads.
> A patch that solves the problem for targets with 128KiB RAM is
> attached for review. The patch has been tested on Cortex-M4/Kinetis
> K60 with 128KiB RAM.
> Since some thread stacks have been reduced, it would be good to check
> compatibility on other architectures.
I have one **minor** remark regarding attachment 1377. I would use
ECHO_STACK_SIZE in the patch instead proposed name (TMAIN_STACK_SIZE),
IMO, such "adjusted" names would look nicer
Configure bugmail: http://bugs.ecos.sourceware.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.