This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: [ECOS] sources.redhat.com downtime
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- Cc: eCos discussion <ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>,eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 01:32:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] sources.redhat.com downtime
- References: <3E2738C2.8050900@eCosCentric.com>
- Reply-to: ecos-discuss at sourceware dot org
On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 10:57:06PM +0000, Jonathan Larmour wrote:
>It's not much warning,
I would have given more, if I could.
>but it's just been revealed that the long promised upgrade of
>sources.redhat.com will take place this coming Saturday at:
> 1pm EST
> 6pm GMT
> 7pm CET
>and no doubt other timezones :-).
>It will probably not return until Sunday morning. At a minimum it will be
>three hours if everything goes well, but don't count on it. If it's not
>up, it's not up.
>All services will be off-line at that point: no cvs, web, ftp, or mailing
>lists. We can't even hear you scream ;-).
>It's definitely worth it as it will be a move to a much newer, faster and
And one with a lot more net bandwidth, too. It's better in every way.
Now, if *that* doesn't jinx me, nothing will.
>That should make for a quiet weekend :).
For some people, maybe. :-)