This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: FWD: [ECOS] Problem with PowerPC cache init order
- From: Nick Garnett <nickg at ecoscentric dot com>
- To: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- Cc: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: 21 Jun 2004 11:21:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: FWD: [ECOS] Problem with PowerPC cache init order
- References: <20040621095820.GD2031@lunn.ch>
Andrew Lunn <email@example.com> writes:
> Hi Folks
> Could somebody who knows about PPC caches take a look at this patch.
I think this is OK. It seems to make sense to me, however I also share
Mark's concern that this may not be applicable to all PowerPC parts.
Gary is probably more familiar with this code and the various PowerPC
variants than I am at present, so I was hoping that he would give it a
Nick Garnett eCos Kernel Architect
http://www.ecoscentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts